10 - 20KA Double phase surge protection device for installation in distribution boards
Surge Protection for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System
The OBV6 series Surge Protection are designed to protect against lightning surge voltages in photovoltaic power supply networks. These units must be installed in parallel on the DC networks to be protected and provide common and differential modes protection. The OBV6-B+C40 series is available for the main operating voltages in photovoltaic: 1000 Vdc.
The use of OBV6-B+C40 series Surge Protection is recommended at both ends of the DC power supply line (solar panel side and inverter/converter side), especially if the line routing is external and long. The electrical diagram of the OBV6-B+C40 series is based on high energy MOVs equipped with specific thermal disconnectors and related failure indicators. The OBV6B+C40 series is made with plug-in modules to allow a fast and easy maintenance in case of failure (disconnection from the DC network).
DC SURGE PROTECTIVE DEVICE
More than 8000times
More than 2000times
35MM DIN RAIL
1. You must cut off the power supply before installation, live line work is strictly prohibited.
2. In protecting front line fuse or automatic circuit breaker.
3. Protector for the parallel installation, Kevin connection is recommended (for Kevin wiring convenience, operates two terminals on the module, which is a straight up. Kevin v-like connection is a connection. A contact point and the two lines in parallel, one into, a calculated). Connector requires solid and reliable, and short, thick and straight.
4. Protector in use during the fault display window should periodically verify and view state when red fault display window or remote Terminal outputs alarm signals, the protector fails, should be repaired or replaced in a timely manner.
5. When installed according to the installation diagram shows the connection, where l (L1, L2, L3) for the line, n is neutral, PE ground wire, do not mistake. After the installation is complete, check that the protection unit is plug in place, close the automatic circuit breaker (fuse) switch, check the working status is normal.